1 June 2012

Queens Birthday Weekend

Friday
I finished work at 5:30pm. Dropped Li off home & got my gloves because Hamilton is fucking cold at the moment.
I then drove down to the Waikato river again, but on the other side this time so I had a clear view of the bridge I wanted to photograph.
Got the photo I wanted, so I moved onto my next location.
Centre Place car park.
I wanted to go there because it's high up & looks over the city.
I got a few good shots.




 I was happy with the above photos so I decided to go home & be warm.

I got home & cooked a yuuuuuuuum chicken pie with veges & pasta inside :)
Can't wait to have it tomorrow for lunch!

Saturday
Going to go shopping in the morning & then head out to Morrinsville to do a portrait shoot with Liana if the weather is nice!
We are staying at the farm too which will be nice.

Sunday
MY BIRTHDAY!
yay.
I turn 20 by the way, for those who don't know.
My family is coming down from Pukekohe around 11ish & we are going to the Hamilton Gardens for a picnic. 
I am going to try & get some photos of Brittany there too!
I am then going out for dinner with Liana, Chris & Zane for my birthday.
I am excited.
We will probably drink afterwards too.

Monday
Might possibly be hungover.. 
If not, will clean my car.
Work on my photography assignment
& relax.

I hope you all have a lovely long weekend
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment