4 June 2012

I'm so lucky

As my last post said, I had planned a nice little weekend.
So far it's been great.
Saturday we didn't wake up till late. Had the house to ourselves which was nice.
We went to the base & went shopping.
Chris bought me a tripod for my birthday which was lovely :)
We then came home & packed our stuff to go to the farm.
It was about 5pm by this stage.
His family bought me a prezzie which I wasn't expecting.
It was a beautiful photo album with double sided sticky things :)
Can't wait to put photos in there.
They also got me a pavlova for a cake & sung me happy birthday which I really wasn't expecting at all!! :) 
Chris & I decided to go to bed early for once which was nice.
I didn't wake up till about 10am on Sunday morning.
Woke up to a cuuuuute as text from my amazing boyfriend.
He had to work Sunday morning which sucked :(
I got up & checked my facebook etc :)
Then I got home as my family were coming down for a picnic.
We went to the Hamilton Gardens which was lovely.
We had our picnic & then went for a nice walk around the gardens.
Didn't really get much photography done though.
Need to work on module 1 & finish my assignment.
We then came back & had cups of tea & talked.
Li turned up shortly after my family left & dyed my hair for me.
Then Zane came around.
We just chilled & watched TV.
Then at about 7ish we left to go out for dinner at Genjy's which was delish.
Came home & drank with music :)

All in all mint as weekend.
Keen to blob on the couch today & relax.

:)
<3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment