1 June 2012

Photography

So earlier this week I decided I needed to learn more about photography to pursue my career as a photographer.
I got onto the internet & started googling basics.
I soon realised I needed to go back to studying.
Funnily enough, that same day I recieved an email from the Photography Institute with a $300 off deal on their course.
This meant it was now affordable for me to do.
I wasted no time & applied straight away.
Seconds later I recieved my log in details & away I went.
All week I haven't even used the AUTO function on my camera.
I am so happy that I now know how to use my camera a bit better.
I clearly still have heaps to learn but I feel much more confident.
So below are a few shots I have taken this week :)
Enjoy.



















No comments:

Post a Comment