4 April 2012

Tis Been Awhile

Where do I start.
A lot as happened over the past week or so.
Chris & I were on the verge of leaving each other.
I went on a trip to Taupo.
I got a kitty cat.

Chris & I
Have been pretty up & down lately.
On Saturday I was feeling pretty down when Chris decided he didn't want to talk to me over the phone in front of his Dad.
He was mad & upset with me.
I don't blame him.
I haven't exactly been happy.
So that night I sat on a big rock looking out over Lake Taupo & all the beautiful lights & stars.
It hit me that he is 'the one'.
So I needed to make my mind up about what I wanted to do.
I decided I need to stop letting my ex Josh control my relationship & give Chris my all.
On Sunday when I told him that he was stoked.
He finally has me 100%.
& I no longer doubt our relationship.

Taupo Trip
Laughs, alcohol, music, swimming, playgrounds & a shit load of fun.
Close to being one of the best weekends ever.
Exactly what I needed.
Will add photos so you can understand.

My Kitty Cat
'Tiki' is my new cat.
I love her to bits.

Sorry time is running out & I gotta start work.
Will blog again soon :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment