27 March 2012

...

Last night we had a massive chat.
We spoke about our feelings.
You said you worry about me when I drink.
I barely drink anymore.
I used to drink every weekend.
Now maybe once a month.
Yeah, I may have a couple of drinks here & there. 
But never any massive nights.
I am young.
I'm 19.
We are meant to drink, have fun & be crazy.
Please don't try & stop me.
Holding me back will only push me away.

We also spoke about you needing to spend more time with friends.
Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with you.
But we need to spend time with friends too.
We need a balance.
I really hope you understand that.
Today was really nice the two of us kinda hanging out in between me being on Tumblr & Facebook.
& you being on the playstation.

We have nearly been together 1 year & 10 months.
So stop thinking I am going to try & get with other people.
I LOVE YOU
ONLY YOU!
The sooner you realise that, the better.
Just because I text other guys doesn't mean I like them in that way.
I've always got along better with guys.
Doesn't mean I want to try & get with them.
I have more close girl mates than guys anyways.

Well that's that little rant over & done with.

Today I stayed home cause I wasn't feeling well.
I still feel funny in my tummy.
Like I need to throw up.
But I can't.
I can only throw up when I am really hung over.
Chris & Matt thought I was throwing a sickie.
I'm seriously not.
I just don't mop around when I am sick I guess.
I got up & did the dishes & the washing.
I stayed in bed almost all day.

I will go to work tomorrow.
I really wanna make bonus.
It's frustrating the f**k out of me.
I need the extra money.
Chris can't get a student allowance this year cause his parents earned too much last year.
So I really wanna help him out & pay him back what I owe him.
I hate seeing him worried like this.

Chris looked really amazing today.
He was wearing his usual hoodie, grey shirt & jeans.
His hair was just normal.
But he looked perfect.
I just sat & stared into his eyes.
Like the world was paused for us to just have that moment.
It was like when I first saw him.
I think I fell in love with him all over again.
I kinda wish I went and stayed at the farm.
But it's cold & I wanted my bed.

I really think he is the one for me.
I know we have our rough patches & some days I just wanna quit.
But he is my world.
He is the one person in this world who knows the real me.
He knows exactly how to make me smile when I feel sad.
I love him so much.

So, I thought I'd lost weight & was looking good.
I weighed myself in the weekend and am down to 62kgs.
Which means I lost 3kgs.
But it doesn't look like I did.
I have stretch marks on my hips, bum & boobs.
Chris loves them.
But it's not exactly something I wanna be showing off when I'm in my bikini.

Well that's enough from me for now :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment