15 June 2012

Photography

Really excited to get started on module 2 tonight.
This module is all about shutter speed, aperture & DOF.
Which will be awesome!
I've come so far already & can't wait to keep learning & getting better.
One of my photos on tumblr has ove 3200 notes which is just amazing!

Tomorrow Chris & I are going to the Fieldays which will be awesome.
Taking my camera & wearing my new gumboots.
Hopefully can get some good shots.
Might play around on the aperture mode tomorrow.
Will add them when I can too :)

I've got my birthday drinks this weekend.
My cousins Aimee, Brett & Adam are coming down with Brittany & Callum.
We all going out to town with my mates too.
Can't wait!

On Sunday I'm hoping to head to Waihi with my friend & take photos.
She wants to try portraits so I offered to model for her, but I wanna get photos of her too!
So, hoping to get some cool shots with the natural light.
Been learning heaps about portraits lately.
Will upload Sunday night if we do manage to get there too!

Well that's my quick update :)
<3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment