10 June 2012

Lovely weekend

So here are some photos from my weekend :)
 After morning tea we went for a little walk :)

Mum & Son

Duckieeees

It's so pretty there

Look at the colours!

Reflections are pretty

I liked the colour of the trees against the water


Random little thingy ha


Grady throwing leaves for me :)



Hugs :)

Being dicks!




Leaf fight!

I think he won!

I love my Mummy :)

Go Daddy!

Dad didn't realise it was meant to be a photo of just Chris & I


He's amazing. I love him so much!





Man, we are so hot!!

Attractive :)



Last night was my beautiful sisters ball!
I was lucky enough to follow her around with my camera capturing the moments for her!
Check them out :)
























It was a really nice pre ball followed by a family dinner :)
Took a couple of photos :)

Nan & Bella :)

She is soooo cute :)


Daddy just LOVES Bella. Can't wait to give him grand children :)
<3

I hope you all had lovely weekends.

Oh I also got 8/10 on my first assignment!!
Loving my course so far!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment