21 May 2012

Baby, it's me & you..


Christopher Iain Walker
I know we have had our ups & downs, our rough patches & times where we both doubted our relationship.
But, you are definitely the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.
I know you feel the same way.
The past few months have been really hard for me.
I've had major family issues going on & you were there for me.
If it wasn't for you, I'd be in a deep, dark place.
But, that is not the case.
You looked after me, listened to me, & were pure amazing.
Even when you were busy with work & uni, you still made time for me.
I am so thankful.

Tuesday 5th June
Will be our 2 year anniversary.
I am so excited for our romantic weekend away.
It will be perfect.
Me + You + Whangapoua + The Lost Spring = Pure Happiness.

I can't wait to get home & see you.
Snuggle & just be in your arms.

I love you Chris.
To the moon & back, forever & always.
To the moon & back.
Forever & Always.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment